Sorry, I accidentally ripped part of her head on the last one. All the info is there though!
HOW TO GET RID OF LOVE HANDLES
Standing Trunk Twists
This is a good aerobic-type exercise that will help get your heart rate up as well as burn some calories in your middle.
1. Stand with your feet about a foot apart and knees relaxed.
2. Twist your torso to the left while keeping your hips and legs as stable as possible. As you twist to the left, cross your right arm in front of your body in a punching motion.
3. Twist back to the right and cross your left arm over your body in a punching motion.
4. Do 100 reps.
Here’s another one!
A little more Pure Barre.
I’m going to try this.
great little workouts you can easily do at home/dorm room/office etc.
Exercise for the Transversus Abdominis
(AKA the muscle that pulls in the ring of your waist)
One area of your abs you may be neglecting is the transversus abdominus - without working it, you run the risk of developing a square torso (straight up and down) rather than an hourglass one (tapered at the waist). Here’s what you can do along with your usual ab workout:
- Get on all fours, back straight, looking down.
- Exhale completely, then hold your breath.
- Pull your belly toward your spine (“suck in”) as hard as possible for 10 seconds, while continuing to hold your breath.
- Inhale. Take a few breaths, then repeat 10 times.
Later, you’ll probably feel as though you’d been laughing at something REALLY funny. That’s because you worked those same muscles. Enjoy!
Go to this link. There are amazing workouts here that are all under 20 min and don’t need to be done at the gym.
I just wanna say… Oh snap. I feel like if I do half the work outs on that site, I’ll start shredding the weight like no other! I’ll start trying tomorrow because I already took a shower today. :p
kbdoeslife: love me some planks
I adore planks! I used to do them all the time until I got lazy, hah